The MillSmartIf software is designed to ensure interworking between the HR management solution SAP HCM and the Millenium Time Recording System, in strict compliance with the certification procedure defined by SAP. Developed under a contract in force since 2000 between Milénio 3 and SAP, and having been awarded a new certification in January 2013, this global product is also characterized by being the first Iberian system and the only certified Portuguese interface of its kind.
Why choose the MillSmartIf software?
Certified interface for SAP HCM.
The MillSmartIf software was conceived as a secure transactional platform for transferring data to and from SAP in accordance with the certification procedure defined by SAP itself. Communication with SAP takes place via IDocs, using Application Link Enabling (ALE) technology. In general, the interface supports the upload to SAP of recordings and expenses entered by employees in terminals, after their validation, and the download of information necessary to validate events or movements entered in terminals by employees. This product also integrates all the functionalities to manage and properly operate the terminal network used for recording Millenium data. The result is, therefore, a SAP subsystem and, consequently, an integration level compatible with the level recommended by this ERP.
- Efficiency, reducing the time for data collection and processings
- Economy, reducing administrative costs as a result of automated processes
- Reliability, through online validation and automation of communications
- Transparency, by consistently using regulations and legal standards
- Quality, by investing in a certified solution, fully integrated with SAP HCM
- Quick to install and incident-free deployment, using a global certified and, therefore, stable solution